I’m having a really hard time coming up with photo shoot ideas for these posts! And I’m stuck doing them on weekends because the week goes by so very very fast and one of my models in particular isn’t very cooperative.
Speaking of the uncooperative model, she’s the star this week. I finally finished her sweater coat this week. It took me over a year to get it done! I still can’t figure out why it took me so long. The pattern is Roo from Twist Collective. The model wasn’t in the mood to wear a jacket so I had to hurry up and get my pictures before she removed it. We were at the playground and she was climbing all over the place. I should have set my ISO higher. As it is, the shutter speed wasn’t fast enough. It felt fast to me but the blurriness in most of the shots says I was wrong.
And the obligatory detail shots…
And these are the best of the day… I shudder a little when I think about how I made those toggle closures. I followed the instructions but well, they have you actually glue the leather triangles on. I would have liked to sew them on but I don’t have the appropriate needles so I used fabric glue.
Yep, still shuddering.
Hopefully, the souricette will actually want to wear it at some point. Good thing she has room to grow in there…